Thunderstruck II Slot Game Review
It’s a known fact that among the most popular themes for slot machines are ancient gods. No matter what pantheon they come from, you will find a large array of games which make use of these awe-inspiring legends. So here we have a sequel from Microgaming for their popular Thunderstruck slot, based on Norse mythology.
With five reels and boasting an impressive 243 ways to win rather than having paylines, this game has everything you could ever want. The design looks very severe and all the playing cards symbols look as if they were carved from stone. The higher value symbols are all theme-related. We have a Viking Longship, Valhalla, Loki, Odin, Thor and a Valkyrie. The scatter symbol is Thor’s hammer and the wild is the Thunderstruck 2 logo. On to the bonus features:
– this feature occurs randomly and with enough luck up to five reels can be turned wild.
243 ways to win
– it has so many winning combinations because you can win with symbols from left to right and right to left as long as they are on adjacent reels.
The Great Hall of Spins
– This is the main bonus feature and it gets more and more profitable as you play. At first you’ll be able to use only one character but in time the others will unlock as well. Let’s look at what bonuses they offer:
– 10 free spins + 5x multiplier.
– 15 free spins + Wild Magic symbol place on reel three which will randomly transform symbols into wilds. If you land more Thor’s Hammers you will get more free spins.
– 20 free spins plus a raven which can randomly turn symbols into 2x and 3x multipliers. If you get both ravens you earn a 6x multiplier.
– 25 free spins with rolling reels which will increase the multiplier by 1x with every consecutive win.
So there you have it. If you’re into Norse mythology or generally attracted to the legends of ancient times this might be the game for you. So go on, test your luck in the Great Hall of Spins with Thunderstruck 2 and you won’t be let down.