Lucky Star and how to play it
Lucky Star Roulette is a very simple online casino number game played on a board in the shape of a pentagram. The pentagram has 40 spots numbered from 0 to 8. A light will move around the pentagram and it will stop on a random number. This game can be found on a lot of Internet casinos, especially ones located in Europe.
- The board of the game is represented by a pentagram. The five lines that make up this pentagram are each divided into nine spots with numbers on them from 0 to 8.
- Five of those spots are common to two lines which would bring the total number of spots to 40.
- After play starts a moving light will start traveling around these five lines and will randomly stop on one of these 40 spots.
- The five spots that are placed at the intersection of two lines all have the number 1 on them. Given that the light will have to travel through these intersection spots twice as frequently, these have twice the probability of winning as other numbers around the board.
- Here is a list of all the bets that you can make in this game:
- 0: You have 2 zeros placed on the sides of the center pentagram so there are 2 winning stops per revolution.
- 1: There are 5 1’s on the corners of the center pentagram so that is a total of 10 winning stops per revolution.
- 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7: You can find 5 iterations of each of these numbers, one on each point of the pentagram so there are 5 winning stops per revolution for each of these numbers.
- 8: The board has a total of 3 eights on the sides of the center pentagram so you have 3 winning stops per revolution for this number.
- Green: The numbers 0 and 8 have the colour green. This means that there is a total of 5 winning stops for this colour.
- Red: Numbers 1, 3 and 6 have the colour red. This means that the total number of winning stops is 20.
- Black: The numbers 2, 4, 5 and 7 are coloured black so the total winning stops in a revolution is 20 for this colour.
- Lo: You have the numbers 1, 2, 3 and 4 which are all considered low. Thus the number of total winning stops for this kind of bet is 25.
- Hi: The numbers 5, 6, 7 and 8 are considered high. For these numbers you will have a number of 18 total winning stops.
- Odd: All of the odd numbers will have a total of 25 winning stop on the pentagram.
- Even: All the even numbers will only have 18 winning stops.