Favourite local restaurants at WSOP for Poker players
The World Series of Poker is one of the biggest poker events of the year. Taking place at the Rio in Las Vegas it usually attracts around 90,000 poker players from around the world. The series of tournaments usually start in May and end on July 14. Players compete in a wide variety of different tournaments with different types of poker variants, all of it for prize money and the coveted WSOP bracelets. But while you’re there you of course have to do something else in the time-out periods, here are some of the best restaurants straight from players’ mouths.
As far as restaurants go we have quite a varied list:
- Yama Sushi is an all you can eat sushi place with good prices and fast serving if you’re in a hurry
- Texas de Brazil is a very nice steakhouse
- In-N-Out Burger is the infamous chain of burger joints
- Firefly is a restaurant with outdoor seating only and place off the Strip
- Chada Thai is a nice Thai restaurant placed in Chinatown, so pretty close to the Rio
- Violette’s Vegan Eatery is also amazing and it offers some great dishes.
If you ever want to compete in WSOP or maybe just go there to attend the event as a spectator, at least you’ll know a couple of good restaurants you just have to visit during your stay.